By joining forces with us, you are guaranteed a never-ending pool of success as the market continues to grow at a rapid rate! The UK's thousands upon thousands of homeowners and businesses will give you an endless supply of business.
The house cleaning industry is in high demand and you can be part of it
From pristine services to pristine profits
Deep cleaning franchise packages
Deliver profitable cleaning services including tenancy cleaning, move-out cleaning, and other solutions that require specific skills and attention to detail that nobody else can do but you.
- Guaranteed clients
- Sales, customer service and operations support
- Marketing support across a number of different platforms
- Quality control
- Work schedule management system
- Service quality training*
- Option to resell the franchise should you decide to retire from the business
- Expert training courses for your team
- Financial assistance
Get everything included in our Standard Package plus a trainers course - allowing you to train future pros.
Decrease your start-up costs while increasing your profits
Avoid expensive start-up costs and grow your profits fast. Start your business with a small fee followed by instalments and turnover £70,000 to £120,000 per year.
Business independence with Fantastic ongoing support
Run a well-established business right from the start
- Become an expert with in-depth skills training
- Get guaranteed customers
- Work in your ideal location
- Run an online business
- Work flexibly and digitally
- Receive ongoing support in all areas of your business
Your deep cleaning methods will involve:
Offer a broad range of highly-skilled services to your customers apart from the standard vacuuming, mopping, and dusting that a regular cleaning process involves.
You’ll also cover end-of-tenancy cleaning, spring cleaning, pre and post-party cleaning, after builders cleaning as well as other services that require professional skills and impeccable precision.
If time allows, you'll be able to assist with additional everyday tasks, depending on the client’s preferences.
Your specialised services
- One-Off Cleaning
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- After Builders Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
See what other specialised cleaning services you can offer.
To start your deep cleaning business, you'll need:
- To be eligible to work in the UK as a self-employed person or as a registered business.
- The right insurance documents, such as Public Liability Insurance.
- Deep carpet cleaning equipment, detergents and other miscellaneous tools.
- Fantastic branded uniforms.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- To be committed to growing your business through learning the necessary skills, such as customer service skills.
- A decent-sized vehicle or multi-purpose vehicle.
We can assist you with all of the above!
About Fantastic Cleaners
Fantastic Services has grown significantly since its launch as a small cleaning operation called Fantastic Cleaners back in 2009. Fantastic Cleaners set the stage for Fantastic Services. Today, our company operates on three continents and boasts hundreds of thousands of happy customers with a franchise network of 530+ partners and 2000+ professionals working for them.