Almost every household in the UK has an oven at home. By joining forces with us, you are guaranteed a never-ending pool of success as the market continues to grow at a rapid rate! The UK's thousands upon thousands of homeowners will give you an endless supply of business.
Own a successful oven cleaning franchise
You're in demand!
Oven cleaning franchise packages
- Guaranteed clients
- Sales, customer service and operations support
- Marketing support across a number of different platforms
- Quality control
- Work schedule management system
- Service quality training
- Option to resell the franchise should you decide to retire from the business
- Expert training courses for your team
- Financial assistance
Get everything included in our Standard Package plus a trainers course - allowing you to train future pros.
Decrease your start-up costs while increasing your profits
We’d love to get more in-depth with this, once we get in touch with you. Contact us for a detailed breakdown of your initial investment and the expected ROI for the first year of running and operating an oven cleaning franchise with Fantastic Services.
Business independence with Fantastic ongoing support
- Become an expert with in-depth skills training
- Get guaranteed customers
- Work in your ideal location
- Run an online business
- Work flexibly and digitally
- Receive ongoing support in all areas of your business
Want to know more about the oven cleaning service itself?
The service involves disassembling all the removable parts and soaking them in a dip tank filled with a powerful cleaning solution. It also requires thorough scrubbing of the appliance and removing all traces of greasy food and burnt leftovers. In the end, you finish with assembling and test and voilà, the oven cleaning service is completed. Hobs, extractors, dishwashers and microwave ovens can be part of the oven cleaning service.
More than just an oven cleaning business for sale
Being part of a multi-service company has its own benefits. Once you join us, besides oven cleaning, you’ll be able to perform various services that don’t require additional equipment:
- Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Range Cookers Cleaning
- Deep Kitchen Cleaning
- Kitchen Appliances Cleaning
- BBQ & Grill Cleaning
- Hob & Extractor Cleaning
- Fridge Cleaning
*additional set of professional equipment will be required.
To start your oven cleaning business, you'll need:
- To be eligible to work in the UK as a self-employed person or as a registered business.
- The right insurance documents, such as Public Liability Insurance.
- Oven cleaning equipment, detergents, and other miscellaneous tools.
- Fantastic branded uniforms.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- To be committed to growing your business through learning the necessary skills, such as customer service skills.
- A decent-sized vehicle.
About Fantastic Cleaners
Fantastic Services has grown significantly since its launch as a small cleaning operation called Fantastic Cleaners back in 2009. Fantastic Cleaners set the stage for Fantastic Services. Today, our company operates on three continents and boasts hundreds of thousands of happy customers with a franchise network of 530+ partners and 2000+ professionals working for them.