- Full training and onboarding into the industry and how to manage your business successfully
- A dedicated Franchise business coach to serve you as a guide and help you accelerate your business growth
- Your own local webpage so clients can book online
- National marketing and PR campaigns
- Custom-built software that saves 90% of the operational hassle
- Mobile app for you and your customers
We help with:
Are you a Fantastic Franchise material?
Unlike many other franchises, we don't enlist everyone who knocks on our door. We are betting on high quality rather than high quantity. Don't worry, though. You don't need previous experience in property maintenance. Those are things you can learn. We are screening our candidates for the things that can't be taught.
- Determined to succeed by following the rules
- You are ready to learn hard and work hard to establish your business
- You are willing to invest your time, money and energy into your success
- You wish to run your own business, yet you still want to spend time with your family and friends
- You want to be a leader in your community
- You care about the environment, and you don't compromise on sustainability for the sake of a little less work
- You care about service quality and providing customers with an excellent experience.
Fantastic Services can’t be successful unless our franchisees are successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do I need to start with?
A: It all depends on what type of service you're planning on delivering. The requirements for being a gardener are different from those when you want to be a cleaner, for example. We'll be able to advise you on the equipment and vehicle that you'll need.
Q: What service can I start with?
A: Cleaning and Gardening for now.
Q: How much money do I need to start?
A: The start-up costs are
Franchise fee - from £10,000 to £15,000 plus VAT, depending on the package for an exclusive territory of 50,000 households.
SET UP COSTS:
Vehicle + car branding Equipment and detergents Phone and Laptop (optional) Opening a company + creating a business bank account and all legal and accounting fees Insurance
ON AVERAGE - £5,000
Q: What are the ongoing costs?
A: Below you can find a detailed list:
- 10% management fee
- Local marketing campaigns - minimum spending budget of £500 per month
- Digital marketing support (SEO) - £200 per month
- Call centre charges - upon request
- Accounting and legal support
Q: I want to start, but I don’t have enough money?
A: If you have 30% of the needed capital, you can apply for a loan with a financial institution. Over the years, we’ve established good relationships with some of the biggest banks in England, and they know and like our business model. We also established relations with the funding platform YouLend. Although we can’t guarantee that they will approve a loan since it depends on your financial background, we can arrange an introduction which will make the whole process a bit easier. We can also help you with preparing all the necessary documents.
Q: I currently own a home services business. Can I keep my existing clients?
A: Absolutely. By becoming a Fantastic Services franchisee, you agree to work with us exclusively. You’ll need to let us know your current clients’ details so that we can notify them you’ve become a part of Fantastic Services, and you will provide services as part of our brand. These appointments will also be subject to your standard commission rate.