- Fantastic Team
- 4min read
- Published: September 2, 2019
- Views: 119
Fantastic Services – A Proud Franchise Marketing Awards 2019 Finalist
Great news, indeed!
A few months ago, Franchise Direct named Fantastic Services “the top home services franchise оf 2019” in the UK. Now, our successful stint continues with three more recognitions. After carefully forging our applications to enter three categories of the Franchise Marketing Awards competition this year, we got the long-expected results. Fantastic Services has been nominated for the Best Website, Best PR Campaign and Best Franchisee Marketing Support awards.
Welcome to the National Franchise Exhibition in Birmingham
We are happy to invite you to this exciting business event!
When: 4th and 5th October, 2019
The winners of the 14th annual Franchise Marketing Awards will be announced on the first day of the exhibition. And as we are shortlisted finalists, we’re not going to miss the opportunity to be present at the ceremony.
Here’s a list of all the categories, which are more than exciting:
- Best Website
- Best Online Marketing Campaign
- Best Print Advert
- Best PR Campaign
- Best Franchisee Marketing Support
- Best Overall Marketing Campaign
And that’s not all!
The exhibition event will be packed with useful activities, such as over 60 free presentations and workshops, BFA franchising seminars and professional franchise consultations.
How we got shortlisted for 3 awards
Let’s point out here that we have been confronted with fierce competition from numerous popular franchise brands, such as Vodafone, Right at Home, Kare Plus, Dream Doors, Antal and more. Still, our Fantastic work together has helped us now reap the results.
So, here’s why we’ve hopefully got the…
We’ve showcased all the notable features of our main Fantastic Services website, as they boast innovative thinking and focus on actively promoting brand awareness.
We emphasised the following:
- Visually appealing design, which has an elevated focus on accessibility through clear layout, contrasting colours and fonts, as well as prominent control buttons and links.
- User-friendly experience has been achieved by implementing easy navigation, convenient and time-saving channels of contact, mobile-first design, specially developed membership programme – the Fantastic Club, as well as secure payment options.
- Engaging content is also at the core of what our website is about. With clear service descriptions, distinct USPs and benefits for the user, a helpful How-to blog, Trustpilot reviews and plenty of visual content, the user’s screen time is definitely not wasted once they land on our pages.
- Use of technology has been channelled again to serve the client, but also to help all our service providing partners save time and effort. Our unique automated real-time availability system ensures a fast booking process, where the nearest suitable technician is assigned to the job, once the customer has selected online their preferred appointment slot. This saves travel time and reduces our carbon footprint, of course.
Best PR Campaign
We have impressed the judges with our prompt and enthusiastic response to Amaia’s touching story and need for help. The little girl was desperate to transform her primary school garden and we couldn’t wait to get into action and surprise her class with a total garden makeover, provide them with tools and seeds, as well as helpful gardening advice. All teachers, kids and their parents not only enjoyed the enhanced school’s green space but also got to meet the skilled professionals of a socially responsible and thoughtful franchise brand. Check out the media coverage of our campaign here!
Best Franchisee Marketing Support
This nomination is a true testimony to our unique franchise business model and commitment to supporting local communities through helping small businesses and motivated, skilled tradesmen grow. Our dedicated marketing, SEO, PR and content experts are some of the most creative bunch of people, who work hard to generate interest among aspiring master and regular franchisees, expand our client base and ensure that the level of customer retention is at its highest.
Through various internal and external online and offline advertising channels, the regular presence of the brand and feature stories in the media, our participation in franchise exhibitions and membership in professional associations, we have achieved a 360-degree business environment, where a distinct marketing framework is at its core. Our franchise marketing approach is backed by training, active management and support, monitoring and control of spend, and last but not least, by holding our own annual franchise conference, where all partners can meet and exchange ideas and experiences. All this naturally renders effective and measurable results. Interested in joining our Fantastic family?
Spread the word
So, why not share the good news with your team members and clients with the confidence and knowledge that passion, integrity and mutual efforts pay off sooner or later? After all, there’s nothing more rewarding than doing what you love side by side with a recognised, innovative and socially responsible company that puts people and positive experiences at the front and centre of its development!
Right then, congratulations are in order to all of us – our marketing, PR, content, SD, design, IT and SEO teams – for your dedication and professionalism and you, franchise partners – for being part of our family and exciting journey!
- Last update: November 17, 2020
Posted in What's new
Fantastic Services manages 100+ professional home cleaning and maintenance services provided within the UK, EU, Australia, Africa, and North America. With 13+ years of experience behind our back and 530+ successful franchises, we continuously set the bar higher with our cutting-edge technology implementation and marketing approach. Explore our business opportunities on the main website!