- Fantastic Team
- 5min read
- Published: February 22, 2022
- Views: 29
The Benefits of Owning a Plumbing Franchise
Being a plumber is a job that requires a very special skill set. From installing new drains in a client’s kitchen to fixing pesky bathroom blockages, it’s a job that practically everybody needs to get done at some point in time, but no one really wants to do it. What’s more is that with the decline in the number of plumbers in the UK due to skills shortages, there’s now never been a better time to get into this business. One option you can consider pursuing is plumbing franchise opportunities in the UK because these come with a whole host of perks. Ready to find out more? Keep reading.
Benefits of owning a franchise
Franchising is becoming an ever more popular way for individuals to get into business without losing peace of mind, security or money through their investment. In fact, it’s been proven that plumbing franchises can be quite affordable, starting from as little as a few thousands pounds, and importantly, they are profitable, too. So, if you want to buy a franchise in the UK and you’re specifically thinking of the plumbing industry, here is a glimpse at just some of the benefits of operating as a franchise you can enjoy.
- A proven business model: it’s a given that almost every franchise business for sale operates on the premise of a proven business model. This model has been tried and tested over the years, refined and streamlined even further to yield optimal results. Starting your business with a plumbing franchise is therefore a great way to save on startup costs, while ensuring you remain profitable, even during recessions.
- Established operations and processes: even if you’re not going to be doing the plumbing work yourself, and your opt for hiring others to do the work for you, with a plumbing franchise in the UK, you can certainly take advantage of established operations, systems, mechanics and processes to help streamline your business operations even further.
- Flexibility in scheduling: as a plumbing franchise owner, you also have the choice and flexibility to set your own schedule, choose the clients you go to and overall enjoy a strong work-life balance. Need to take the kids to a soccer game? You can simply schedule your next appointment before or after the game. It’s that easy. Especially with customer relationship management (CRM) systems that help you schedule your slots effectively and make your availability or non-availability visible to clients so that you can both make the most of the appointment.
- Intellectual property: things like patents, trademarks, copyright and all things related to intellectual property are all already taken care of for you. This means savings in terms of time spent organising everything beforehand as well as savings in money as the systems and processes are already established and waiting for you to take advantage of.
- A strong brand reputation: a person’s reputation in life follows them around wherever they go. This means one wrong move and a shiny reputation could become tarnished. The same is true for a business. But luckily, with a franchise business, your plumbing startup can rely on the already established business brand that was built up by the franchisor over the years. Therefore, reputation and brand is something you don’t have to worry about building from scratch either.
- Marketing and advertising: because of the nature of a franchise business, it’s essential for the marketing and advertising messages that come out of the business to be uniform and speak in the brand’s tone of voice while offering customers and potential customers value in terms of content. With a franchise, you no longer have to worry about this because you can reach an agreement with your franchisor to have your marketing and advertising taken care of for you. Alternatively, you can rely on the parent brand to help you with marketing activities such as setting up a website, designing flyers and having them distributed, etc.
- A support system: when you’re a franchisee, you are never going to be left alone. No more sleepless nights wondering how you’ll achieve X goal or do Y task at your business all on your own. You have an entire support system of other franchisees that you can rely on. These people are your friends and they want to help you because you’re not in competition with them. Rather, you’re working together to build the franchise brand up.
- Ongoing training: as a franchisee, you’ll also benefit from ongoing training which means that you’ll be up to date with current industry standards, offering your clients the highest possible value for money in terms of the plumbing services you provide.
- An existing client base: finally, when considering a plumbing franchise for sale, you will also have access to an existing client base, which means no more knocking on doors to introduce yourself to the neighbourhood’s residents and hope and pray that someone gives you a call. With an established customer base, you can consider that you’ve got a revenue stream as a given.
When it comes to the best plumbing franchises in the UK, you may feel that there’s a lot of choice out there. But rarely will one franchisor give you all of the above benefits in one franchise agreement.
However, with Fantastic Franchises you get all this and more. It’s only a matter of getting in touch and seeking the right franchise partner to meet your plumbing franchise business needs. What are you waiting for?
Learn more about our Plumbing Franchise Opportunities!Learn more
- Last update: February 25, 2022
Posted in Advice Hub
Fantastic Services manages 100+ professional home cleaning and maintenance services provided within the UK, EU, Australia, Africa, and North America. With 13+ years of experience behind our back and 530+ successful franchises, we continuously set the bar higher with our cutting-edge technology implementation and marketing approach. Explore our business opportunities on the main website!
Leave a comment