- Fantastic Team
- 5min read
- Published: August 18, 2021
- Views: 28
Why Is the Oven Cleaning Franchise a Profitable Investment?
The world of business is changing, with business-minded individuals seeking more security when they start a business as a high percentage of small businesses that start up fail soon thereafter. Whatever the reasons for this may be, franchising is an excellent and much more secure way of starting your own business, being your own boss and working the hours you want to work. The world of franchising is expanding rapidly and there are many franchise opportunities available on the market. If you’re someone who likes to create comfort for people by taking care of their most loathed chores, then an oven cleaning franchise could be your best choice.
Advantages and disadvantages of franchising
If you’re still not convinced that franchising is the best option for you, then keep reading to find out more about the advantages and disadvantages of franchising.
- Work with an existing and growing customer base: As a franchisee, your customer base is already taken off for you, meaning that all you need to do is get the job done to the highest standards. No marketing materials, no pamphlets or flyers, no more ads in the paper or online. These costs and activities are carried by the franchisor, and they’ll bring the customers to you.
- Work with a reputable brand: Another advantage of running your own oven cleaning franchise is that you get to work with a brand that already has an existing and trusted reputation on the market. This means you wouldn’t be starting from scratch, establishing a name for yourself out there.
- Enjoy revenue growth: Since franchisees work on a proven business model, it means you get to enjoy profits and revenue growth. The risk of business failure mentioned above is drastically reduced.
- Location, location, location: Wondering if you need a fixed location to operate from? Luckily, with an oven franchise, since you’ll be going to your customers’ homes, you don’t need to worry about running your business from a fixed location or about rental costs, resulting in more savings.
- Help take care of a loathed chore: You can also enjoy a huge level of satisfaction once each job is complete because many people leave their oven cleaning for last or don’t take care of it at all, thereby helping solve a real pain point.
- Scope for expansion: With a franchise, you can always expand your operations by growing to a master franchise for a wider geographical area at a later stage, which means you won’t be limited to a single location and can grow your business step-by-step in a way that entails less risk.
- Marketing and technical support and training provided: Your oven cleaning franchisor will help you with all the support you need to get your business off the ground. Whether this includes training or marketing support, you never have to worry about going into the deep end by yourself.
- Live a flexible lifestyle: An oven cleaning franchise and all the benefits it offers mean that you can enjoy a flexible lifestyle, setting your own hours and working as much or as little as you want.
- A costly affair?: Franchising doesn’t come without an initial investment. In addition, there are continuing fees for marketing, management services, ongoing training and development and more.
- Some business restrictions: As a franchisee, you’ll be required to abide by the franchise agreement which you sign, and this could mean that you are not always able to implement the changes you would like in your local market.
- Monitoring: Since you’re going to be working under one umbrella brand, monitoring for quality and performance are given. However, some might find this to be an intrusive element.
- Reputation: Working as a franchisee means working with the franchisor brand’s reputation. This might mean having to address reputational issues caused by other franchisees.
- An eventual sale: An eventual sale of your franchise business could be a sticky point to address as you may need the franchisor’s approval beforehand.
- Profit-sharing: It’s inevitable that you’ll need to engage in profit sharing with the franchisor, with a percentage of sales and royalty fees being paid to them.
- Flexibility or not?: A franchise is typically inflexible and this could restrict your ability to introduce new changes, which could help your business respond better to the market or even to take the business further on a growth path.
Which franchises are the most profitable in the UK?
Looking for the most profitable franchises in the UK? An oven cleaning franchise is one of the best options you have. Not only will you help solve real problems your customers face, but you will also be able to enjoy the results of your labour and efforts.
How much does an oven cleaning franchise cost?
Some factors to take into consideration regarding the costs of an oven cleaning franchise include:
- The initial cost of the franchise
- Value Added Tax
- Royalty fees/profit sharing, and
- Purchasing products from the franchisor
Explore Our Oven Cleaning Franchise OpportunitiesLearn more
Looking for an oven cleaning franchise for sale?
The Fantastic Services brand offers a high quality, profitable franchise model to help you take your business to the next level. If you’re ready to start engaging in conversation about your next moves, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
Posted in Advice Hub
Fantastic Services manages 25+ professional home cleaning and maintenance services, provided within the UK, Australia and the USA. With 10+ years of experience behind our back, and 400+ of successful franchises, we continuously set the bar higher with our cutting edge technology implementation and marketing approach. Explore our business opportunities on the main website!