At Fantastic Services, we provide you with regular training and support. In order to ensure smooth operations from multiple locations, we aim to establish quality relationships that lead to a steady business. The Induction Training is designed to lay out what it is like to be part of our Fantastic Family.
The great philosopher Plato once said: “The beginning is the most important part of the work.”
What’s in it for you?
The path to success is exciting, for sure, but it’s paved with some challenges and uncertainties. That’s why we are here to help you through our 10-year experience in business development and prepare you for the industry demand step by step.
First of all, you will get access to and a full understanding of our advanced management systems, including our custom-built CRM system and mobile apps that maximise profits.
Learn more about:
- Fantastic Academy
- Be Fantastic app
Company Score System
One of the key elements of your induction training will include information about our company score system. This system is established with the purpose to maintain the brand and the quality image of Fantastic Services high and competitive. It also allows you to easily keep up with your day-to-day responsibilities and increase your productivity.
At the end of the theory training, you will know:
- How we are tracking your performance on a weekly basis
- How you can set your availability/days off on the system
- What to do in case of job delay
- How to track your feedback and rating
- How to track a decline rate
- How to check your bonuses in the app
So far, so good. However, no amount of theoretical practice can compete with real-life experience. That’s why after the theoretical part, you will go through on-site training.
A franchise adviser or a quality control manager will accompany you on your first working day, so you can get some first-hand experience. This guide will give you confidence, comfort and a better handle of your service.
Our experience has proven that you will need approximately 3-month weekly follow-up support in order to adapt to the company standards. Meanwhile, we will answer all your questions and give you proper guidance and tips.
At the end of the on-site training, you will know:
- How to handle clients’ expectations
- How to cross-sell and upsell a service
- What detergents and equipment you can use
- Everything about our brand guidelines (uniforms, shoes, badges, vehicle)
- What should you expect from your Quality Control Manager
- All about the ongoing support that you’ll receive
- How to deal with the challenges of cross-cultural business relationships
This Induction Training, through which you will learn and adapt to the norms and expectations of the company to quickly reach maximum productivity, is a great start to our business relationship.
We will continue to provide you with more industry knowledge and offer you effective training until you successfully position yourself on the market.
Want to know more about us?Schedule a discovery call